PUBG Mobile one of the best game in the world. The army of fans this game totals millions of gamers from around the world. But what about those players who prefer to conquer this game and get new levels, but only with the help of a mouse and a monitor? For those who want to play PUBG Mobile on PC there is such an opportunity. Now you can play use a mouse and keyboard through the official emulator, available to everyone.
The best ever official emulator for PUBG Mobile
The guys from Tencent released the official version of the emulator with PUBG Mobile. Now anyone can play PUBG on a computer for free and with good graphics.
Of course playing with the mouse and keyboard is much more convenient. This is felt when aiming, and when you simply moving in buildings. The main thing is that there should be no problems with drawing and the Internet should not fail.
Features Gameloop for PUBG Mobile
- All control keys are already assigned, just run the emulator so you can play.
- You can set high graphics settings, without problems. Developers added ultra customization.
- You can set 2k resolution.
- This is the official PUBG Mobile emulator so your game will not be blocked
How to use Gameloop Emulator. Step-by-step instructions
- The first thing we need do is download the emulator, then right-click and run as administrator.
- Then a window pops up where you need to click the “yes” or “no” button. Click Yes.
- A small window opens, click custom and select where we want to install the game and create a path. Do not forget to click install at the end. Depending on the speed of your Internet and computer power, the installation may take from 1 to 5 minutes.
- Press start and leave the checkmark “add icon”
- A window opens where the download of the emulator and installation of the game client take place. The game client weighs 700MB, so the installation process will take from 10-15 minutes
- Now you will see a window with graphics settings. Advice if you do not have a very powerful computer (a video card is less than two GB), it is best to choose the standard settings (SD 720P), if the video card is from 2 GB to 4 GB then you can install HD 1080P, well, if your PC has 4 GD video card or more, then you can safely install Ultra HD 2K.
Important! Each time you change the settings in the emulator, you need to restore it. Therefore, click restart and wait for the game to restart.
- At the first start, you will be asked how you want to log in through your guest account or through Facebook. Here is a small life hack if you used to play PUBG Mobile on your mobile device and want to steal it through the official PC client, then use the old account and link it to facebook. Then log in via Facebook in the end. Then you go through the official PC client and you already have a level you have in mobile devices. If you want to start all over again or just want to test the emulator, then go through the guest account.
- Choose your character and give him/his a nickname
Important!!! As soon as we start the emulator, we immediately see a message on the screen that the emulator is detected. Therefore, we will play with the same guys who play on the emulator. It can be not only Gameloop, but also other emulators. So you must agree and choose your level in the game: you are a beginner or a professional
PUBG Mobile on PC. Control buttons
- “W”, “A”, “S”, “D” – moving the character.
- “Q” and “E” – peeking left and right, respectively.
- “1” and “2” – change weapons.
- “Space” is a jump.
- “C” – to sit down.
- “Z” – lie down.
- “Shift” – sprint or acceleration.
- “F” – interaction with objects / elements.
- Left mouse button – shooting from the main weapon.
- Right mouse button – sight.
- “B” – change in running / riding speed.
- “M” – opening card to card.
- “Tab” – opening the backpack.
- Tilde key, ‘~’ – disables the mouse.
- “Y” – turn on / off the sound.
- “T” – turn on / off the microphone.
- “Esc” – opening the settings.
- Download PUBG Mobile emulator by clicking on the button below